The meeting has brought together representatives of global defence contractors, governments and industry experts from over 25 countries that are discussing the latest trends in the offset and counter-trade industry, sharing their partnership experiences and the growing role of offset in a rapidly developing economy.
What does RDE stand for?
RDE stands for Rapidly Developing Economy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDE
We have 54 other meanings of RDE in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Dental Data System (USAF)
- Revised Denver Development Screening Test (Pediatrics)
- RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) Drug Discovery Technologies (Australia)
- Research, Development, Demonstration, Testing and Evaluation
- Research, Development, Design, Testing and Evaluation
- Renaud Donnedieu De Vabres (French politician)
- Respiratory Drug Delivery X (conference)
- Raices de Esperanza (Spanish: Roots of Hope)
- Rapid Data Entry
- Rapid Development Environment
- RASSP Design Environment
- Reaction Diffusion Equation
- Received Data Enable
- Réception et Décompte des Etudes (French: Receive and Count Studies)
- Receptor Destroying Enzyme
- Recherches sur Diderot et sur l'Encyclopédie (French journals index)
- Rectal Digital Examination
- Registered Dietitian Eligible
- Remote Data Engagement
- Remote Data Entry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robin Wu, DisplaySearch China PC/IT analyst, pointed out that China is already the biggest market for monitors and desktop PCs due to rapidly developing economy and greater disposable income.
QIIB Chairman and Managing Director Sheikh Dr Khalid Bin Thani Bin Abdullah Al-Thani said the bank's results clearly indicate International Islamic is surging ahead with rapid growth and holds a very strong position in the Qatari banking sector, adding that the QIIB s financial results are very good and had greatly benefitted from Qatar s rapidly developing economy.
With an estimated population of 83 million, Egypt is widely regarded as an important political and cultural center both in Africa and the Middle East and is enjoying a rapidly developing economy.
C) in 2004 as a part of the Abu Dhabi government's privatization process, undertaken to revitalize industry in an increasingly diversified and rapidly developing economy.