A rapid visco analyzer determined the pasting profile of the flours.
What does RVA stand for?
RVA stands for Rapid Visco Analyzer (Foss Food Technology Corp.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVA
We have 86 other meanings of RVA in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricle to Left Ventricle plus Septum (weight ratio of)
- Right Ventricular/Pulmonary Artery Gradient
- Residual Volume to Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Residual Volume/Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Right Ventricle Relative to Both Ventricles
- Raad Voor Accreditatie (Dutch: Board for Accreditation)
- Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed
- Rafael Vinoly Architects (various locations)
- RAMAC Virtual Array (IBM storage system)
- Range of Variability Approach (hydrology)
- Reactive Volt-Ampere
- Rear Velocity Adjuster (part of a paintball gun)
- Recorded Voice Announcement
- Récupération Véhicules Accidentés (French automotive repair business)
- Rede Verde Amarela (Portuguese: Yellow Green Network)
- Reduced Visual Acuity
- Refugee Village Administrator (Pakistan)
- Regie des Voies Aériennes
- Regional Virtual Airline
- Registered Veterinarian Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then they measured pasting properties using a rapid visco analyzer.