His electrocardiogram (Figure 1) showed a heart rate of 169 beats per minute and atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response.
What does RVR stand for?
RVR stands for Rapid Ventricular Response
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVR
We have 58 other meanings of RVR in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular Peak Systolic Pressure
- Ribble Vehicle Preservation Trust (UK)
- Right Ventricular Posterior Wall (cardiology)
- Recognised Vocational Qualification
- Register Value Queue
- Related Vocational Qualification
- Residual Vector Quantization
- Robust Vector Quantizer
- Recommended Visual Quality Class (Canada; forestry)
- Radio Qui Vous Ressemble (French radio station)
- Realm Versus Realm (game)
- Recreational Vehicle Runner (Mitsubishi)
- Recursive Variance Reduction
- Reduced Vestibular Response (biology)
- Regionalverband Ruhr (Ruhr area, Germany)
- Relationship Value Rate
- Renal Vascular Resistance
- Resistance to Venous Return
- Résistance Vasculaire Rénale (French: Renal Vascular Resistance)
- Richmond, VA Staples Mill Road (Amtrak Station Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her electrocardiography showed AF with rapid ventricular response (Fig.
The product is intended for patients intolerant to acute nitrate therapy, as an adjunct to nitrate therapy in patients with exertional pain, for patients who cannot tolerate chronic beta-blockers, and for outpatients needing acute treatment for superventricular arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response.