A patient was classified as being Hpylori-positive if both the histologic analysis and the rapid urease test result were positive.
What does RUT stand for?
RUT stands for Rapid Urease Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RUT
We have 13 other meanings of RUT in our Acronym Attic
- Realistic Urban Spread and Transport of Intrusive Contaminants
- Risk of Unsaturated/Saturated Transport and Transformation of Chemical Concentrations
- Rangoon University Students Union (Burma)
- Reading University Student Union (UK)
- Rise Up & Shine University (online coaching program; Germany)
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (St. Kitts, West Indies)
- Reparatur Und Service Zentrum (German; Austria)
- Razvoja Upravljanja Sistema Zdravstvenega Varstva (Slovenian: Development Management of the Health Care System)
- Are You There?
- Random Utility Theory (economics)
- Realistic Urban Training
- Really Useful Theatres Ltd (UK)
- Registro Único Tributario (Spanish: National Register Tax; Colombia)
- Road Users' Tax (Philippines)
- Rol Único Tributario (Chile)
- Rutland, VT, USA (Airport Code)
- Rajshahi University Teachers' Association (Bangladesh, India)
- Regional Unit for Technical Assistance
- Rescheduled Unit Training Assembly
- Ritrova Una Tua Armonia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evaluation of a locally produced rapid urease test for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection.
pylori, rapid urease test and IgG antibody (positive result in any two diagnostic).
pylori infection on upper endoscopy (ulcer or gastritis) confirmed by serum antibody tests, rapid urease test, and histology.
A rapid urease test performed on the gastric biopsy was negative for Helicobacter pylori.
Summary of DNA Amplification and Mutation Analyses From Gastric Biopsies(*) 16S rDNA glmM Rapid Urease Test (422-bp (294-bp Results (n = 77) positive) positive) Positive 26/26 (100%) 26/26 (100%) (pink/fuchsia), ([dagger]) 26/77 Negative (yellow), 4/51 (7.
A rapid urease test detects the bacteria's enzyme urease.