Riverstone's rapid ring spanning tree technology optimizes spanning tree technology for ring topologies to significantly improve network resiliency on Ethernet rings.
What does RRST stand for?
RRST stands for Rapid Ring Spanning Tree
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RRST
- Rural Road Surfacing Research (Ministry of Transport; Vietnam)
- Radical Radiotherapy with Salvage Surgery (cancer treatment)
- Reactor Room Spray System
- Really Really Simple Syndication
- Rear Reflecting Surround System (home theater)
- Regional Residential Services Society (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Restricted Residual Sum of Squares (statistics)
- Régie régionale de la Santé et des Services Sociaux (French; Canada)
- Réseau de Recherche en Santé et en Sécurité du Travail du Québec (French: Research Network on Health and Safety at Work in Quebec; Canada)
- Rapid Response Survey Team (Swiss Foundation for Mine Action; UN)
- Rochester Rapids Swim Team (New York)
- Rapid Ring Spanning Tree Protocol (Riverstone Networks)
- Ready Reserve Strategic Army Forces
- Regional Remote Sensing Unit (database of satellite images; Southern African Development Community)
- Rent Regulation Services Unit (New York rent control)
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus (also seen as RRV; plant pathogenic virus)
- Retarder Response Solenoid Valve
- Rice Ragged Stunt Virus
- Red River Swift Wing (flying)
- Retired Rock Star Wannabe
Samples in periodicals archive:
To support its large subscriber base and ensure operational simplicity and high network availability for efficient service delivery, PowerComm implemented Riverstone's Rapid Ring Spanning Tree Protocol (RRSTP) resiliency technology.
The network will offer Layer 2 and Layer 3 services and feature Riverstone's Rapid Ring Spanning Tree resiliency technology for high availability and operational simplicity.