The topics include applying different simulation strategies to analyze multi-stroke localized-incremental forging operations, the effect of electrolyte on the surface smoothness obtained by electropolishing stainless steel, the effective utilization of rapid prototyping technology, the numerical analysis of the stress/strain evolution in incremental sheetforming and stretch-bending processes, and the tensile ductility of electron beam welded titanium alloys.
What does RPT stand for?
RPT stands for Rapid Prototyping Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPT
We have 119 other meanings of RPT in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Public Safety Training Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Repair Parts & Special Tools List (US Army)
- Redundant Power Supply Unit
- Radial Phase Shift Wall Waveguide
- Crystal Report (Crystal Decisions Crystal Reports file extension)
- Rabbit Pyrogen Test
- Radiant Panel Test
- Radiation Protection Technician
- Rapid Penetration Test
- Rapid Phase Transition
- Rassemblement du Peuple Togolais (French: Rally of the Togolese People)
- Rational Performance Tester (IBM)
- Raw Processing Time
- Reactor Production of Tritium
- Real Photo Technology (Fiji)
- Real Property Tax
- Realty Photo Tours (Canada)
- Reappointment, Promotion and Tenure (university committee)
- Reasonable Period of Time
- Récepteur Prise et Interface Télécommande (French: Receiver and Remote Socket Interface)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the ongoing development of digital software, printing techniques and the latest generation of rapid prototyping technology, TIM has become possible," said Hohmann.
TIM is a combination of the latest 3D scanning technology that captures a 360-degree image of a person in full colour, plus the latest generation of rapid prototyping technology.
Construction of a prototype using Rapid Prototyping technology on the basis of virtual CAD-3D models is usually sufficiently representative.
The components of the robot were made by rapid prototyping technology, similar to that used by the RepRap machine pioneered by the University, which builds parts by "printing" layers of plastic on top of each other to produce a 3D object.
Using data from the Institute of Animal Health at Pirbright, the engineers used rapid prototyping technology, normally used to create 3D copies of small components used in manufacturing, to produce an accurate large-scale model of the virus.