They explain planning, key Lean concepts, scoping projects, value stream mapping events, 2P/3P events, rapid improvement events, managing for daily improvement, leader standard work, strategic planning, engaging the team, ensuring success, communications and celebrations, and key tools and concepts.
What does RIE stand for?
RIE stands for Rapid Improvement Event
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RIE
We have 57 other meanings of RIE in our Acronym Attic
- Records Inventory and Disposition Schedule
- Review Item Disposition System
- Rules in Database Systems (conference)
- Registered Irish Draught Sport Horse (breed)
- Rapid Influenza Detection Test
- Raster Imaging and Digital Typography Conference
- Reschedule Inactive Duty Training
- Rotatory Intensity Damping Test
- Regional Infectious Disease Unit (UK)
- Radar Interface Equipment
- Reactive Ion Etching
- Réalisations Industrielles Electriques (French: Industrial Electrical Work)
- Receive Interrupt Enable
- Recognised Investment Exchange (UK)
- Rectification Interval Extension (aviation)
- Regards sur l'Intelligence Economique (French: Views on Economic Intelligence)
- Regional Information Exchange
- Remote Instrument Enclosure
- Remote Interface Electronics
- Rencontres de l'Initiative Economique (French: Economic Initiative Encounters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
instead, is try to help everyone make the best use of their time during these rapid improvement events and they can do that by remembering another 3P - Purpose, Plan.
The model from Toyota (TPS) uses small rapid improvement events (Kaizen) led by the employees and mentored by senior leaders to drive projects.
In fiscal year 2007 alone, the depot eliminated chemical hazards, reduced waste, and improved working condition through over 60 rapid improvement events.
When the team at David Grant Medical Center applied the rapid improvement event to some of their work processes they discovered something that we have seen before.
which met for an Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st century Rapid Improvement Event Jan.
Green Belt--Leads and supports Rapid Improvement Events (small to moderate projects).