What does RAID stand for?
RAID stands for Rapid Assessment Interface and Discharge (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAID
We have 60 other meanings of RAID in our Acronym Attic
- Racal Imagery Compression and Transmission System
- Radiosonde Observation Icing at ...
- Redundant Array of Independent Coffee Machines
- Race Against Impaired Driving
- Radar Identification and Direction (System)
- Ram-Air Inflatable Decelerator
- Random Array of Independent Disks
- Rapid Access to Information in the DLA (Defense Logistics Agency)
- Rapid Aerostat Initial Deployment (System)
- Rapid Assessment Initial Detection team (Army National Guard)
- Rassemblement pour une Alternative Internationale de Développement (French: Rally for Alternative International Development)
- Reaction, Assistance, Intervention, Dissauder (French tactical combat group)
- Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection
- Recherche, Assistance, Intervention, Dissuasion (French tactical unit)
- Reconnaissance Air Interdiction Detachment
- Reconnaissance And Interdiction Detachment (US Army National Guard)
- Redundant Array of Independent Devices (tape devices)
- Redundant Array of Independent Disks
- Redundant Array of Industry-Standard DIMMs
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks