Specifically, the study looked at visuomotor integration, rapid alternating movements (RAM's) and gait.
What does RAM stand for?
RAM stands for Rapid Alternating Movements (neurology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAM
We have 365 other meanings of RAM in our Acronym Attic
- Radioactive Material
- Radiological Aerosol Monitor
- Rage Against the Machine (band)
- Raised Angle Marker (identifies point of impact for airdrop operations)
- Raised Angle Marker (military paradrop)
- Random Access Machine (informatics)
- Random Access Measurement System (Sprint)
- Random Acts of Music
- Random Antiterrorism Measures (US DoD)
- Random-Access Memory
- Rapid Area Maintenance
- Rapid Arm Movement (breastfeeding technique)
- Rapidly-Adapting Mechanoreceptor (neuroscience)
- Ras-Related Gene from Megakaryocyte (protein)
- Rating Agency Malaysia Bhd.
- Rational Asset Manager (software)
- Ratscat Advanced Measurement
- Read And Modify (original meaning when referring to computer memory)
- Readiness Action Measure
- Reading Acceleration Machine