Hossain was physically assaulted and injured on August 20, 2012, by supporters of the Rapid Action Battalion counter-terrorism force.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Rapid Action Battalion (Bangladesh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Postal Tax Semipostal (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rabaul, Papua New Guinea - Lakunai (Airport Code)
- Rabobank (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Radio Access Bearer
- Radio Advertising Bureau
- Radio Aomori Broadcasting (Japan)
- Radio Receiver (high frequency; US Navy)
- RAID Advisory Board
- Random Access Burst
- Range and Bearing
- Rectangular Array Beamformer
- Recycling Advisory Board (various locations)
- Red, Amber and Black (Bradford Bulls Rugby League fans forum)
- Regional Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- Regional Activities Board (IEEE)
- Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee GmbH (German)
- Registrar Accreditation Board (ANSI)
- Regulatory Affairs Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Regulatory Asset Base
- Regulus A. Black (Harry Potter 6)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fire is still spreading because of the wind," a fire fighter said as members of the Rapid Action Battalion elite force and the army arrived to help fight the blaze.
The Rapid Action Battalion elite force's commandos arrested nine people, including his wife, son and daughter, from the house, where the Muslim group's chief Abdur Rahman was believed to be hiding.