This catecholaminergic binomial CNS axis is modulated by the CNS serotonergic axons originating from the pontine dorsal raphe (DR), median raphe (MR) nuclei, and the medullary serotonergic system, which includes the raphe magnus, raphe obscurus and raphe pallidus nuclei.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Raphe Pallidus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Paging
- Radio Port
- Radiological Protection
- Radon Progeny Integrated Sampling
- Raffles Programme (Singapore)
- Raid Plotter (US Navy)
- Railways Pictorial (magazine; est. 1951)
- Rally Point
- Randomized Polynomial (Complexity theory, randomized algorithms)