The topics include agricultural surveys, environmental statistics, ranked set sampling methodology for environmental data, statistics in ornithology, traffic flow problems, and weather modification.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Ranked Set Sampling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Standards Specifications (Canada)
- Radio Sub System
- Radiodetermination Satellite System
- Rail Security Service
- Rail Surveillance Service (railroads)
- Railway Signalling System
- Randolph Southern School (Shellman, GA)
- Range & Synchronization Subsystem
- Range Safety Simulation
- Range Safety System (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover QA276 The 20 papers in this collection develop uniform designs for mixture experiments in three and four components, accelerated life test plans for periodic inspection with Burr type III distribution, classification rules for multivariate repeated measures data, extensions to double ranked set sampling, and a statistical strategy to measure surface roughness.