IPSA chairman Sir Ian Kennedy said: "We want a public debate where we hear a broad a range of views.
What does ROV stand for?
ROV stands for Range of View
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROV
We have 33 other meanings of ROV in our Acronym Attic
- RISC OS User Group of London
- Role of the United Nations in Disarmament
- Rodents Of Unusual Size (from the movie Princess Bride)
- Responding Optimally with Unknown Sources of Evidence
- Terminal Routing
- Routes and Roads Report
- Resources for Open University Teachers and Students (web-based library services; UK)
- Routing Request
- Rage of Vengeance (online game)
- Range of Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
The judge continued the line of thinking that in a plural society there will be a range of views about what is of significance in relation to a person's suitability for a high-profile position.
Education is a quest, a voyage of discovery weighing up a range of views and encouragement of notions,' she told a central London conference on plagiarism.
Similarly, the chapter on hunting would have been more nuanced and convincing had a wider range of views, from Henry Salt's vegetarianism (briefly mentioned) to Charles Bradlaugh's love of fishing, been considered.
Readers are invited to post their own comments below any blog entries, opening up the discussion to a potentially wide range of views.
Educational leaders can help their organizations to move beyond this selective tradition toward the recognition of a wider range of views and voices.