The Tax Court had straddled the range of values created by the taxpayer's and the government's experts, stating that its determination of value was within the range of the expert's testimony.
What does ROV stand for?
ROV stands for Range of Value
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROV
We have 34 other meanings of ROV in our Acronym Attic
- Recall-Oriented Understudy for Gisting Evaluation
- RISC OS User Group of London
- Role of the United Nations in Disarmament
- Rodents Of Unusual Size (from the movie Princess Bride)
- Responding Optimally with Unknown Sources of Evidence
- Terminal Routing
- Routes and Roads Report
- Resources for Open University Teachers and Students (web-based library services; UK)
- Routing Request
- Rage of Vengeance (online game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under Paragraph 45, if a taxpayer employs a valuation for a property or service that falls within an as yet unprescribed range of values (but misses the fair market value of the property), CCRA can impose the third-party civil penalty and has the onus to prove that the false statement was made knowingly or under circumstances amounting to culpable conduct.
Each crop had its own specific optimal range of values for each pH.