The targets include the struts connecting the solid rocket booster and external fuel tank, core panels representing the thermal protection system materials and cover material for the range safety system antennas that would be used to abort a mission if the shuttle was damaged.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Range Safety System (US NASA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Service Software
- Radio Standards Specifications (Canada)
- Radio Sub System
- Radiodetermination Satellite System
- Rail Security Service
- Rail Surveillance Service (railroads)
- Railway Signalling System
- Randolph Southern School (Shellman, GA)
- Range & Synchronization Subsystem
- Range Safety Simulation