What does RUT stand for?
RUT stands for Random Utility Theory (economics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RUT
We have 13 other meanings of RUT in our Acronym Attic
- Research Unit for Surfaces Transforms & Interfaces (UK)
- Realistic Urban Spread and Transport of Intrusive Contaminants
- Risk of Unsaturated/Saturated Transport and Transformation of Chemical Concentrations
- Rangoon University Students Union (Burma)
- Reading University Student Union (UK)
- Rise Up & Shine University (online coaching program; Germany)
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (St. Kitts, West Indies)
- Reparatur Und Service Zentrum (German; Austria)
- Razvoja Upravljanja Sistema Zdravstvenega Varstva (Slovenian: Development Management of the Health Care System)
- Are You There?
- Rapid Urease Test
- Realistic Urban Training
- Really Useful Theatres Ltd (UK)
- Registro Único Tributario (Spanish: National Register Tax; Colombia)
- Road Users' Tax (Philippines)
- Rol Único Tributario (Chile)
- Rutland, VT, USA (Airport Code)
- Rajshahi University Teachers' Association (Bangladesh, India)
- Regional Unit for Technical Assistance
- Rescheduled Unit Training Assembly