In the paper, we propose a publicly verifiable short signcryption scheme S-ECSC for the Internet of things based on elliptic curves cryptosystem; and prove the provable security of S-ECSC under the Random Oracle model, including confidentiality in IND-CCA2 model, unforgeability in UF-CMA model and non-repudiation security.
What does ROM stand for?
ROM stands for Random Oracle Model (cryptography)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ROM
We have 172 other meanings of ROM in our Acronym Attic
- Recoverable Orbital Launch System
- Recycled Organic Living Soil
- Reinverting Operating Lens System (Volk Optical, Inc.; Mentor, OH)
- Research on Language and Social Interaction (Journal)
- Rule of Law and Security Institutions (UN)
- Roland Simulation
- Romanian Lego Users Group (est. 2007)
- Record of Lodoss War (anime)
- Raad van Overleg in de Metalektro (Dutch)
- Radio Organisatioun Medernach (Luxembourg radio station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our scheme is proven secure in the random oracle model based on a simplified and general Forking Lemma under the k-strong Diffie-Hellman assumption.
2 An Implementation of Multisignature Scheme based on Discrete Logarithms (MSDL) We use the Schnorr signature  as the underlying signature, which has been proved to be secure in the random oracle model .