Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By Roger Hite For The Register-Guard The Random House Webster's College Dictionary defines philanthropy as "altruistic concern for human beings, especially as manifested by donations of money, property or work to needy persons or to institutions advancing human welfare.
What does RHWCD stand for?
RHWCD stands for Random House Webster's College Dictionary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Reciprocal of Homogeneous W
- Right Hand Woman
- Robert Hewitt Wolfe (famous television writer)
- Royal Hospital for Women (Australia)
- Rural Health Works (Stillwater, OK)
- Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure (Salina, KS)
- Reliant Home Warranty Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Reproductive Health and Wellness Center (Philippines)
- Riverside Highland Water Company (Grand Terrace, CA)
- Rouse Hill Wellness Centre (New South Wales, Australia)
- Random House Websters Dictionary
- Reviving the Heart of the West End (Newcastle, UK)
- Remote-Handled Waste Facility
- Reactor Harmonization Working Group (Western European Nuclear Regulators Association)
- Regional Heliport Working Group (Hong Kong)
- Regional Housing Working Group (various locations)
- Renewable Hydrogen Working Group (National Hydrogen Association)
- Reproductive Health Working Group
- Rooming House Working Group (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Rural Heritage and Watershed Initiative (proposed land-use statute; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Random House Webster's College Dictionary (1997) says much the same and adds "a person regarded as having exceptional qualifications: He's presidential timber.