It contains flash cards, study questions, and reference sheets on the topics of QoS components, configuration, traffic classification and marking, queuing, weighted random early detection, traffic conditioners, slow speed links, and design guidelines.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Random Early Detection (TCP/IP)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Resident Evil Code Veronica (game)
- Research Center for Virtual Environments and Behavior (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Recovery Vehicle
- Resident Evil Code Veronica X (game)
- Regional Engineering College Warangal (India)
- Atlantic Redfishes
- Racial Equality Directive (EU)
- Radio Equipment Directive (EU)