00 Hardcover Z186 Munson (Asian studies, Randolph-Macon College, Virginia) surveys the rise and nature of periodical publications in Yokohama during a time when it was becoming Japan's most cosmopolitan city.
What does R-MC stand for?
R-MC stands for Randolph-Macon College (Ashland, Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 351 other meanings of R-MC in our Acronym Attic
- Reserved Idle Signal Multiple Access
- Radiology Integrated Training Initiative (UK)
- Ridley and Jopling (leprosy research)
- Republican-Liberty (Party)
- Right to Left
- Regional Law Enforcement Exchange (Florida)
- Restriction and Modification (DNA sequencing)
- (R)-Mandelic Acid
- Reactor Maintenance Assembly and Disassembly (US DoD)
- Rotated M-Ary Amplitude-Shift Keying
- Retraction Type Middle Ear Disease
- Remote Memory in Cassette (Sony)
- Minimum Mean Squared Error with Removing
- Restricted-Multi-Reference-Configuration Interaction
- Randolph-Macon Woman's College (Lynchburg, Virginia)
- Raion (Russian, district; used in postal addresses)
- Rhodamine Conjugate of Nerve Growth Factor
- Read Only
- Reconfigurable-Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roger Martin, former president of Randolph-Macon College (Va.
Hamrick received a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Randolph-Macon College, his MD degree from the Medical College of Virginia and an MBA from Virginia Commonwealth University.
But he will have a good year for Worcester State," said New Market manager Evan Brannon, the assistant coach at Division 3 Randolph-Macon College in Ashland, Va.
When Jean Maria Arrigo, an independent scholar on the ethics of military intelligence, and Michael Wessells, a professor of psychology at Randolph-Macon College, and a specialist in how children are affected by armed conflict, argued that international law such as the Geneva Conventions should be the gold standard in the APA's ethics code, Koocher, serving as a liaison from the APA board, was dismissive.
Kelly Lambert, professor and chair of the psychology department at Randolph-Macon College, who pioneered research on how new motherhood benefits the brain, suggests that new dads may benefit in similar ways.