With the antinuclear movement instigating a broad citizen movement that petitioned for an initiative referendum, SMUD voters decided in 1987 in a public referendum that they wanted to shut down SMUD's financially disastrous Rancho Seco nuclear power plant.
What does RSNPP stand for?
RSNPP stands for Rancho Seco Nuclear Power Plant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Religion and Science Network Germany
- Route Server Next Generation
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Station (Clay Station, California)
- Royal Scottish National Hospital (UK)
- Rancangan Standar Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: National Draft Standard of Indonesia)
- Radiological Society of New Jersey (Parsippany, NJ)
- Race, Sex, and National Origin (Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra
- Regional Statement of Needs and Priorities (education; UK)
- Registered Student Nurse Program
- Realized Path Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Red Springs and Northern Railroad (North Carolina)
- Radio Stations News Service (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- Robust Symmetrical Number System
- Royal Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- Recruitment Solutions North West Ltd. (UK)
- Royal Society of New Zealand
- Radiation Safety Officer
- Radio-Sinfonie-Orchester (German: Radio Symphony Orchestra)
- Radiological Safety Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 1,700 shiny, black solar panels surround the now-defunct Rancho Seco Nuclear Power Plant, sparkling under a steady Sacramento, California sun.