In a statement, the Made in the USA Foundation said it, the Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund (R-CALF), and the food distributor Mile High Organics filed a lawsuit with the U.
What does R-CALF stand for?
R-CALF stands for Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Recursive Adaptive Normalized Matched Filter
- Resistance to Activated Protein C
- Regular Workload Assistance as Assigned by Supervisor
- Regular Workload and/or Callback as Assigned by Supervisor
- Relative Area under the Absorption Curve
- Rapid-Burned Area Mapping
- Reconfigurable Broadband
- Raum-Boot (Dutch)
- Reservation - Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Resource Centre for Access to Data on Europe (also seen as RCADE)
- Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund, United Stockgrowers of America
- RAM (Random Access Memory)-Based Concurrent Built-In Self Test
- Reverse Common Control Channel
- Random Code Division Multiple Access
- Reverse Circular Disk of Scatterers Model
- Residual Code Excited Linear Prediction (also seen as RCELP)
- Revised Craig Handicap Assessment and Reporting Technique
- Reduced Charge
- R-Cytodine Monophosphate (part of RNA)
- Relativistic Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap (Method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Dakota cattleman Terry Duppong with the Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund, United Stockgrowers of America (R-CALF USA), said America's ranchers aren't keen on CAFTA either.