The study by Nicholas Salter from Ramapo College of New Jersey also found that applicants with attractive pictures were not only seen as preferable but as stronger and better job applicants.
What does RCoNJ stand for?
RCoNJ stands for Ramapo College of New Jersey (Mahwah, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- En Route Communications
- Radiological Case of the Month (Applied Radiology article)
- Regional Credit Operations Manager (Foundation for International Community Assistance)
- Reliance Communications (India)
- Research Center Ocean Margins (University of Bremen; Germany)
- Retek Customer Order Management (Retek Inc.)
- Remote Console
- Rotary Club of Naperville (Illinois)
- Rutgers College of Nursing (New Jersey)
- Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (California)
- Regional Coastal and Ocean Observing Systems
- Racquet Club of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Real Change Organizing Project (Seattle, WA)
- Recommended Code of Practice (farm animal transport; Canada)
- Regional Code Of Practice
- Regional Competitiveness Operational Programme (EU)
- Replacement Cost Operating Profit
- Rotary Club of Pinner
- Royal College of Pathologists (UK)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When his father lost his job two years ago, Pierce said he was forced to leave Ramapo College of New Jersey after his freshman year because his family could no longer afford the tuition.
Hertz, Ramapo College of New Jersey, Eight O'Clock Coffee, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, The Valley Hospital, and A&P.
Reviewed by Regina Cash-Clark Regina Cash-Clark is an assistant professor of journalism at Ramapo College of New Jersey and a freelance writer/editor.
in political science from Ramapo College of New Jersey and has lived in southern Indiana for the past two years.
The scholarship recipients were Susan Jean Kroeger of the Rutgers University Graduate School of Business and Wendy McGreevy from Ramapo College of New Jersey.
He earned a bachelor's degree in environmental analysis from Ramapo College of New Jersey.
Subtitled Working with Clay, Wire, Wax, Plaster and Found Objects, Judith Peck, who teaches at Ramapo College of New Jersey, has designed this book for students who have access to studio facilities and for out-of-school students who will be creating sculpture in their homes.