The Palestinian Human Rights Organizations Council (PHROC): Addameer Prisoners' Support and Human Rights Association Aldameer Association for Human Rights Al-Haq Al Mezan Center for Human Rights Badil Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights Defence for Children International Palestine Section Ensan Center for Human Rights and Democracy Hurryyat - Centre for Defense of Liberties and Civil Rights Jerusalem Center for Legal Aid and Human Rights Ramallah Center for Human Rights Studies Women's Centre for Legal Aid and Counselling ADDAMEER ASSOCIATION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS Source : Copyright Palestine News Network, 2003 - 2012 Provided by Syndigate.
What does RCHRS stand for?
RCHRS stands for Ramallah Center for Human Rights Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
- Reproductive and Child Health Project (World Bank)
- Riverside Community Health Project (UK)
- Radio Control Head Quarters
- Regional Communications Headquarters (UK Communications HQ in case of nuclear attack)
- Raymond Chabot Human Resources (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Refugee Centre for Human Rights (Egypt)
- Rensselaer County Housing Resources (Troy, NY)
- Rotaract Club of H.R. College (Mumbai, India)
- Royal Commission on Human Rights (Jordan)
- Raleigh Charter High School (North Carolina)
- Rancho Cucamonga High School (Califirnia)
- Randolph County Humane Society (Elkins, WV)
- Reproductive and Child Health Services Programme (Tanzania)
- Richland Center High School (Richland Center, WI)
- Richland Collegiate High School (Dallas, TX)
- Richmond Community High School (Richmond, Virginia)
- Richmond County Historical Society (North Carolina)
- Roane County High School (Kingston, TN and Spencer, WV)
- Robbinsdale Cooper High School (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR), the Jerusalem Legal Aid and Human Rights Center, the Civic Coalition for Defending the Palestinians' Rights in Jerusalem, Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, Ramallah Center for Human Rights Studies, Defence for Children International -- Palestine Section, and the Arab Association for Human Rights sent a joint letter to the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Catherine Ashton.
The event was organized by the Arab Network for Tolerance, the Ramallah Center for Human Rights Studies and the Permanent Peace Movement.