Ralstonia solanacearum requires type 4 pili to adhere to multiple surfaces and for natural transformation and virulence.
What does Rso stand for?
Rso stands for Ralstonia Solanacearum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Rso
We have 182 other meanings of Rso in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Society of New Zealand
- Radiation Safety Officer
- Radio-Sinfonie-Orchester (German: Radio Symphony Orchestra)
- Radiological Safety Officer
- Radiology Services Online (Celina, TX)
- Railway Sorting Office
- Railway Sub - Office
- Rainbow Service Organization (Peterborough, ON, Canada gay rights and information)
- Rainbow Symphony Orchestra (Paris, France)
- Rally Sport Ontario
- Range Safety Officer
- Rapid Scan Operation (GOES satellite)
- Ravenna String Orchestra (Ravenna, OH)
- Re-Entry Systems Operation
- Reactive search optimization (evolutionary computing technique)
- Rechargement et Soudure de l'Ouest (French welding company)
- Recognized Security Organization (International Maritime Organization ISPS code)
- Recognized Service Organization (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)
- Recognized Student Organization
- Reconnaissance & Survey Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 Prevotella melaninogenica 99 Cloacibacterium normanense 93 Ralstonia solanacearum 99 Haemophilus haemolyticus 99 Uncultured Arcobacter sp.
0890543291 Bacterial wilt disease and the ralstonia solanacearum species complex.