New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Thu, Aug 9, 2012 Raleigh-Durham Airport selects Boingo as Wi-Fi service provider Boingo Wireless announced that the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority has selected the company to manage and operate tiered Wi-Fi services throughout Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU).
What does RDAA stand for?
RDAA stands for Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority (North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDAA
We have 11 other meanings of RDAA in our Acronym Attic
- Riding for the Disabled Association
- Right Displaced Abomasum
- River Deben Association (UK)
- Road Development Authority
- Rochester Downtown Alliance (Rochester, MN)
- Routing Domain and Area (SONET)
- Rural Development Administration (Korea)
- Raduno Democratico Africano-Alleanza per la democrazia e la Federazione (African Democratic Rally-Alliance for Democracy and Federation, Burkina Faso)
- Rassemblement Démocratique Africain - Alliance pour la Démocratie et la Fédération
- Recommended Dietary Allowance in Sweden
- Reading & District Angling Association (also seen as R&DAA; UK)
- Refuse Disposal Amenity Act (UK)
- Retro-Directive Antenna Array
- Riding for the Disabled Association of Australia (est. 1964)
- Rural Doctors Association of Australia (est. 1991)
- Rapid Deployment Armor Bag (body armor; ballistics)
- Relative Degree Adaptive-Flooding Broadcast
- Resonance Damping Alloy Baffle (speakers)
- Rapid Damage Assessment Capability
- Rebel Diaz Arts Collective (South Bronx, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SuperShuttle was invited and granted a contract by the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority in late 2008 to serve the Research Triangle Region and marks one of the first start up ventures for SuperShuttle in many years.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority announced on 21 August that Raleigh-Durham International Airport's new Terminal 2 will open on the 26 October.
Apr 16, 2007 Airport finances ad campaign for United's Denver service The Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority is spending $166,000 to promote new United Airlines service to Denver.
Advanced features benefit IT staffs; Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority installs three units as part of IT upgrades RALEIGH, N.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Cingular Wireless and the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority said today that high-speed wireless Internet service is now available at Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU).
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings withdraws the 'AA-/F2' enhanced rating assigned to the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority, NC's variable-rate airport revenue refunding bond series 2008C.
Brantley, Airport Director of the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority, and Southwest's Ricks.