Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI) was established in 1987 by the Bimantara Group of Bambang Trihatmojo, a son of the fallen dictator of Presiden Soeharto.
What does RCTI stand for?
RCTI stands for Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCTI
We have 5 other meanings of RCTI in our Acronym Attic
- Retractable Telephone and Ethernet (cables)
- Reduced Cost Turbine Engine Concept
- Reduced-Complexity Transfer Function
- Remote Communications Test Facility
- Research Challenge Trust Fund (University of Kentucky)
- Reverse Capture the Flag (gaming)
- Risk Capital and Technology Finance (India)
- Remote Control Trojan Horse
- Rotaract Club of Thanehills
- Rape Crisis Training Institute (New York)
- Recipient Created Tax Invoices (Australia)
- Reserve Component Training Institution
- Rotherham Churches Tourism Initiative (UK)
- Rural Community Transport Initiative (Scotland, UK)
- Rose City 'Till I Die (Portland, Oregon)
- Resistor-Capacitor Transistor Logic
- Regional Chemical Transport Model
- Registered, Copyright & Trade Mark (Dutch advertising agency)
- Richardson Company Training Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI) sets rating as one of the conditions to determine whether a program proposed by a production house (PH) is acceptable or not.
JAKARTA, July 3 Kyodo Rebels in the troubled Indonesian province Aceh said Thursday they have taken hostage a reporter and a cameraman from Jakarta-based Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI).
Bimantara strengthens business in television broadcasting PT Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI), which was established by the Bimantara Group is the first operator of private TV station in the country.
APPENDIX--1: BUSINESS CONTACTS TELEVISION STATION AND BROADCASTING COMPANIES IN INDONESIA Name of company RAJAWALI CITRA TELEVISI INDONESIA, PT Head Office Jl.