A Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation cargo bus carrying ` 92 crore in cash shuttled between the RBI's Jaipur office and police lines for five hours as neither the police nor RBI officials were willing to take custody of the bus.
What does RSRTC stand for?
RSRTC stands for Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (Rajasthan, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Reactor Safety Research Section (Savannah River Laboratory)
- Reduced Same Runway Separation
- Regional Seas Reports and Studies (UN Environment Programme)
- Regional Security of Radioactive Sources (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation)
- Regional Sericultural Research Stations (Central Silk Technological Research Institute; India Ministry of Textiles)
- Reduced Set of Reference Shape Graphs
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (est. 1964; Jaipur, India)
- Remote Signaling Route Set Test Control
- Resource Sharing Round Table (Wisconsin and Kentucky)
- Right Standard Rate Turn (aviation)
- Remote Sensing Research Unit (computer imaging research team; various locations)
- Rural Surveys Research Unit (University of Wales; UK)
- Reverse Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (wireless technology)
- Reinforced Soil Retaining Wall (geotechnical engineering)
- Remote Short Range Wind (sensor)
- Rough Strawberry Root Weevil (insect)
- National News Agency (Nepal)
- Radar Secret Service (band)
- Radar Signal Simulator