com THE RAJA MUDA SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL REGATTA When: 15-23 November Where: Port Kiang, Malaysia Go for: Getting off the beaten trail.
What does RMIR stand for?
RMIR stands for Raja Muda Selangor International Regatta (Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMIR
We have 1 other meaning of RMIR in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Type 2 Incident Management Team
- Minimum Range
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Rocky Mountain Information Network
- Risk Minimization Programmes (various locations)
- Reliability and Maintainability Improvement Program
- Reliance Monthly Income Plan (India)
- Resource, Market, Image, Product (product planning)
- Rural Medical Immersion Programme (University of Otago; New Zealand)
- Radioactive Material Incident Report
- Receiver Makes It Right (computing)
- Regional Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion (cardiovascular medicine)
- Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Raw Materials Information System
- Readiness Management Information System
- Record Management Information System
- Reprographics Management Information System
- Resource Management Information System
- Restoration Management Information System
- Risk Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAJA MUDA SELANGOR INTERNATIONAL REGATTA Renowned for being Asia's most tactical regatta, Malaysia's Raja Muda takes sailors north up the Malacca Straits, with wild Sumatra portside, and through a warm seaway dubbed 'Pirate Alley'.
Petersburg, FL, USA NOVEMBER 9 ISAF Rolex World Sailor of the Year Awards, Madrid, ESP 14-22 Raja Muda Selangor International Regatta, Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia DECEMBER 4-7 PIMEX 2008: Phuket International Marine Expo, Phuket, THAI 9-14 Monsoon Cup--World Match Race Tour, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia 26-31 Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race