Acute raised intracranial pressure can be defined as ICP greater than 20 - 25 mmHg for more than 5 minutes.
What does RICP stand for?
RICP stands for Raised Intracranial Pressure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RICP
We have 6 other meanings of RICP in our Acronym Attic
- Raffles Institution Chinese Orchestra (Singapore)
- Rapid Intervention Company Operations (firefighting rescue)
- Regional Interface Control Officer
- Regulated Industries Complaints Office
- Reports of Integrated Courts of Ontario (Canada)
- Residential, Industrial, Commercial Office (gaming; Cities: Skylines)
- Rhode Island Consortium of Genealogical and Historical Societies
- Rhode Island Council on Residential Programs for Children, Youth, and Families, Inc. (East Providence, RI)
- Rhode Island Committee on Occupational Safety and Health
- Roofing Industry Committee on Weather Issues, Inc.
- Recurrent Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy
- Regional Institute for Community Policing (Springfield, IL)
- Research Institute of Crop Production (Czech Republic)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Return of Indigenous Cultural Property (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- Rhode Island Credit Partners, Inc. (Providence, RI)
- Rural Infant Care Program (health care research)
- Rhode Island Community Planning Group (Foster, RI)
- Rhode Island Council on Problem Gambling (Providence, RI)
- Ration Individuelle de Combat Réchauffable (French: Individual Combat Heatable Ration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patient never had documented raised pressures, and it was felt that the remaining tumour residue could not be responsible for causing raised intracranial pressure.
4 r'C) and nausea (n = 1; at the initial stage of a flu-like infection)and, nausea and vomiting (n > 2), headache (n = 1), signs of raised intracranial pressure (n = 1; 2 days after application), pruritus and swellings (n= 1), palpitations (n = l; heart rate 88/min).
Papilloedema: Swelling of the optic nerves induced by raised intracranial pressure (Figure 7).
In our context, recurrent CC may be a consequence of: * Inadequate treatment of the first episode of cryptococcosis (through administration of fluconazole in the intensive phase, or insufficient dose/duration of fluconazole in the consolidation phase or failure to manage raised intracranial pressure appropriately) * Failure to adhere to secondary prophylaxis (due to patient or health care service provider factors) * In the context of ART, immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) * Development of microbiological 'resistance' to fluconazole.
Doctors said James died of a rare raised intracranial pressure cyst.
Doctors said James died of a rare raised intracranial pressure cyst which neither he or his family could have known was in his brain.