Optional kit on the Discovery includes a tailgate mounted roof ladder and additional equipment such as tow hooks and winches are also available as are underbody protection strips and raised air intakes for deep-water wading.
What does RAI stand for?
RAI stands for Raised Air Intake (vehicles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAI
We have 154 other meanings of RAI in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Animal Health Technician
- Rural Allied Health Team (Australia)
- Recirculation Air Handling Unit
- Rural Allied Health Undergraduate Scholarship (Australia)
- Radar Altimeter Indicator (avionics)
- Radio and Allied Industries
- Radio Audizioni Italiane
- Radio Televisione Italiana
- Radioactive Iodine
- Rah Ahane Iran (Iranian Railways)
- Random Access & Inquiry
- Random Access Iterator (computer programming)
- Rangeless Airborne Instrumentation
- Readily Apparent Identity (appraisals)
- Readiness Assessment Instrument (various applications)
- Reading and Arithmetic Indexes
- Recherche d'Agglutinines Irrégulières (French: Irregular Agglutinins Search)
- Reconnaissance Attack Interface
- Recruit Alliance India (Hyderabad, India recruitment firm)
- Regional Airspace Initiative