Rainbow Six: Vegas The most dramatic Rainbow Six ever.
What does R6 stand for?
R6 stands for Rainbow Six (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six computer game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Robots for Robots
- Ropings for Ropers (Temecula, CA team roping club)
- Revised 4 Report on Scheme
- Radix-4 Single-Path Delay Feedback (computing)
- Ride for World Health (Columbus, OH)
- Radio 5
- Residue at Position 50
- D-Ribulose-5-Phosphate 3-Epimerase (enzyme)
- Revised 5th Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme
- Retention After 60 Minutes
- Rainbow Six Seige (Tom Clancy game)
- Raytheon Six Sigma
- Reflectance at 837 Natural Melanin
- Ruehl N.925 (Abercrombie & Fitch brand)
- Earned Run Average Plus (arcane baseball statistic; used to measure pitching dominance versus the league)
- Irish Republican Army
- Postal Tax Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rabbinical Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Douglas Young Title: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six ( Lockdown Format: Xbox Publisher: Ubisoft Price: pounds 39.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown, First person shooter PS2, Xbox pounds 34.
Not only have we got copies of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 to give away,but the first correct entry picked out of the hat will also win a new PS2 console
When Rainbow Six first appeared for PC and PS1 a few years ago, people were turned off by its confusing interface and complicated structure.