CHICAGO, July 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Chicago's philanthropic season kicks-off with a major benefit for Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care at the historic Palmer House on Friday, August 28th from 5 p.
What does RHPC stand for?
RHPC stands for Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care (Park Ridge, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHPC
We have 6 other meanings of RHPC in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Health Professions
- Rural Hospital Program
- Russell House Publishing, Ltd
- Recombinant Human P2 Protein (gene)
- Regulated Health Professionals Act of 1991 (Canada)
- Rental Housing Protection Act (Canada)
- Reverse Hemolytic Plaque Assay
- Review and Herald Publishing Association
- Residence Hall Program Board (University of Akron)
- Richmond Hill Pontiac Buick (Canada)
- Rapid Hardening Portland Cement
- Receding-Horizon Predictive Control
- Redland Hunt Pony Club
- Religion, History, Philosophy & Classics (Westminster College; New Wilmington, PA)
- Renfrew High Performance Center (gymnasium; Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Residence Hall Presidents' Council
- Richmond Hill Pentecostal Church (Canada)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Rural Health Policy Council (California)
- Ryan Higa Production Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care is a non-profit, community-based organization that serves the terminally ill and their families as well as those facing loss in the Chicagoland area.