10 Rainbow Bridge National Monument - Ages 50 and older.
What does RABR stand for?
RABR stands for Rainbow Bridge National Monument (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RABR
We have 1 other meaning of RABR in our Acronym Attic
- Russian AIDS Banner Network
- Ribbon and Bows, Oh My! (online retailer)
- Robust Adaptive Beamformer Orthogonal Rejection Test
- Room Adaptive Bass Optimization System (Infinity speakers)
- Russian-American Business Owners Trade Association (Burlingame, CA)
- Rat Androgen-Binding Protein
- Retinoic Acid Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Renal Adherence Behaviour Questionnaire (UK)
- Registrar Accreditation Board and Quality Society of Australasia
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse Brain Serum (immunobiology)
- Rapid Armament Boresight System
- Rear Anti-lock Braking System
- Religionspädagogik an Berufsbildenden Schulen (German)
- Remote Area Broadcasting Service (TV)
- Restricted Access Barrier System (aseptic isolation system used in the pharmaceutical industry)
- Run a Better Set (film production app)
- Air Post Postal Tax (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Racine, WI USA - Batten Airport (Airport Code)
- Radar Area Correlation
- Radar Azimuth Converter
Samples in periodicals archive:
CENTRAL ROCKIES The Mountain States Legal Foundation, a conservative group that defends individual property rights and works to limit government control of public lands, has filed suit against the National Park Service (NPS) over its management of Rainbow Bridge National Monument in Utah.
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Lake Powell boat tours run from Wahweap or Bullfrog Marina to Rainbow Bridge National Monument.