New South ALREADY on holiday in Oz, Lord Richard Faulkner, chairman of the Railway Heritage Committee, spent pounds 1,012.
What does RHC stand for?
RHC stands for Railway Heritage Committee (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHC
We have 116 other meanings of RHC in our Acronym Attic
- Rhodnius Heme-Binding Protein
- Reciprocal Hindleg Body Scratch
- Red Hot Blues Sisters (band)
- Richmond Herp and Bug Society (Richmond, VA)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
- Recombinant human Bile Salt-Stimulated Lipase
- Revitalising Historic Buildings Through Partnership Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Virus (hematology)
- Rice Hoja Blanca Virus
- Radio Habana Cuba
- Real Hotel Company (est. 1877; various locations)
- Receding Horizon Control
- Reckless Habits Crew
- Red Hand Commandos (Northern Ireland)
- Régiment d'Hélicoptères de Combat (French: Regiment of Combat Helicopters)
- Regional Holding Company
- Regional Humanitarian Co-ordinator
- Reheat Coil (air conditioning)
- Reliance Home Comfort
- Rénovation Habitat Conseil (French home security company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sir Howard is chairman of the National Railway Museum Advisory Board and acting deputy chairman of the Railway Heritage Committee.
Barry's steam railway project was recently visited by the influential Railway Heritage Committee, who decide which UK railway artifacts and records should be preserved.