Three railroad workers unions reportedly said previous to the event that they would make sure that on March 8 not a single locomotive, commuter or cargo train would be seen rolling along Estonian railroad tracks.
What does RWU stand for?
RWU stands for Railroad Workers Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWU
We have 10 other meanings of RWU in our Acronym Attic
- Recycled Water Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant (various locations)
- Rinconada Water Treatment Plant (San Jose, CA)
- Roll With the Punches
- Rural Water Treatment Plant
- Republican Women Talk Radio
- Radioactive Waste Treatment Station (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Read/Write Track/Sector
- Rheinisch-Westfälischer Technischer Überwachungsverein
- Rheinisch Westfälischer Technischer Überwachungs Verein (German technical monitoring society)
- Rakhaing Women's Union (Burma; est. 1988)
- Recreational Water Use Manual (Department of Water Affairs and Forestry; South Africa)
- Rectisol Wash Unit
- Remote Wake Up (3Com NIC feature)
- Research Work Unit (forestry)
- Robert Welch University (Appleton, WI)
- Rock and Wrap It Up! (est. 1991)
- Roger Williams University
- Rogers Water Utilities (Rogers, AR)
- River Water User Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Late Friday, Petar Bunev, Head of the Railroad Workers Union at the Confederation of Independent Bulgarian Syndicates (KNSB) declared possibility of effective mass strike.
a member of the executive board of Local 8 of the Mexican Railroad Workers Union (STFRM).