103-296), which extends exemption from FICA, FUTA and Railroad Retirement Act taxes to class "Q" visa holders (i.
What does RRA stand for?
RRA stands for Railroad Retirement Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RRA
We have 158 other meanings of RRA in our Acronym Attic
- Ridge Racer VI (video game)
- Ridge Racer 64
- Ridge Racer 7 (gaming)
- Internal Revenue Service Restructuring, and Reform Act of 1998
- Race Relations Act
- Radiation Research Associates, Inc (Fort Worth, TX)
- Radio Relay Aircraft
- Radio Resource Allocation
- Radioreceptor Assay (detecting steroid hormones in blood serum)
- Rahanwein Resistance Army
Samples in periodicals archive:
To make post-Amtrak train service more viable, the plan would include major deregulation: New passenger rail providers would be exempt from the chains that have bound Amtrak, including the Railway Labor Act (which, among other costly mandates, requires up to six years of severance pay for laid-off workers), the Federal Employers' Liability Act, the Railroad Retirement Act, and the Railroad Unemployment Insurance Act.