Nissan Motor India Private Ltd (NMIPL) spokesperson said, 'Nissan has identified that fuel rail pressure sensor used in direct injection type engines of some of its models may have a problem.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Rail Pressure Sensor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Rikspolitiske Retningslinjer for Vernede Vassdrag (Norwegiain: National Political Guidelines for Protected Waterways)
- Resilient Packet Rings Working Group (IEEE 802.17)
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Rack Position Sensor
- Radar Position Symbol
- Radiation Protection Standard
- Radiation Protection Supervisor
- Radio Paging System
- Radioisotope Power System
- Radiological Protection System (US FEMA)
- Railways Pension Scheme (UK)
- Rainbow Portal Software
- Random Parity Stream (Fujitsu)
- Random Preloaded Subsets
- Rapid Primary Survey
- Rapid Prototyping Software
- Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPRS)
- Raster Product Standard
- Raytheon Polar Services
- Reactive Polystyrene
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a small power pack that sticks on the inner wing and plugs into the fuel rail pressure sensor (an easy DIY job).