The missile, which has a range of 700 kilometres, was fired from a rail mobile launcher on the Wheeler Island off the state's coast and reached the target point in the Bay of Bengal, the Defence Ministry said in a statement.
What does RML stand for?
RML stands for Rail Mobile Launcher (Strategic Missiles)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RML
We have 112 other meanings of RML in our Acronym Attic
- Rajasthan Mahila Kalyan Mandal (educational and social aid; Ajmer, Rajasthan, India)
- Resource Management Knowledge System
- Rocky Mountain Ki Society
- Regions Morgan Keegan Trust (Regions Financial Corporation; Memphis, TN)
- Armenian International Airways (ICAO code)
- Radar/Radio Microwave Link
- Radiating Matched Load
- Radio Metallurgical Laboratory
- Radio Mont Liban (French: Mount Lebanon Radio; radio station; Beirut, Lebanon)
- Radioactive Material Loss
- Rainbowfish Mailing List
- Ram Manohar Lohia (Indian hospital)
- Random Microlenticular
- Ray Mallock, Ltd. (automotive/racing engineering company; UK)
- Raynworth Marketing Limited (Switzerland)
- Read My Lips
- Recherche Marketing en Ligne (French: Online Marketing Research)
- Recovered Mass Loss
- Refrigerant Moisture Level
- Regional Medical Laboratory (Tulsa, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The indigenously developed surface-to-surface single-stage missile was test fired from a rail mobile launcher from Launch Pad-4 of the ITR, 100 kms off the Orissa coast.
Blasted off from a rail mobile launcher, the surface-to-surface, single-stage missile, powered by solid propellants, roared into the sky trailing behind a column of orange and white thick smoke.