The web site allows passengers to search by cheapest fare or quickest route for train journeys across Britain, using data from the new Rail Journey Information System.
What does RJIS stand for?
RJIS stands for Rail Journey Information System (UK train computerized timetable and fare information system)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RJIS
We have 1 other meaning of RJIS in our Acronym Attic
- Request for Judicial Intervention (legal)
- Research Journalism Initiative
- Reseau Jeunesse Ignatien (French: Ignatian Youth Network; France)
- Rural Justice Institute (Alfred University; New York)
- Russian Justice Initiative
- Rebuild Japan Initiative Foundation
- Raymond James International Holdings, Inc. (St. Petersburg, FL)
- RIVET JOINT Block III Operator Training System
- Restorative Justice Ireland Network
- Ranhill Jambi Inc. Pte Ltd. (oil and gas production; Singapore)
- Raymond James Investment Services (UK)
- Rustamji Institute of Technology (Border Security Force Academy; Tekanpur, India)
- Regional Joint Intelligence Training and Education Facility (Lockheed Martin)
- Regional Joint Intelligence Training Facility
- Rabbi Jacob Joseph
- Ranger Jujitsu (martial arts)
- Real Japan Judo (martial arts)
- Rillieux Journal Juniors (French youth journal)
- Romanian Journal of Japanese Studies
- Rajajääkärikomppania (Finnish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rail Journey Information System will start operating next April in parts of Britain.