RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (BBC Three, Wednesday, 9pm) ALL-ACTION archaeologist Indiana Jones embarks on a hunt for the legendary Lost Ark of the Covenant against insurmountable odds and a battalion of Nazis.
What does ROTLA stand for?
ROTLA stands for Raiders of the Lost Ark (movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROTLA
- Revenge of the Jedi (Star Wars based MUD; original name of Star Wars Episode 6, rejected for Return of the Jedi)
- Return Of The Jedi Special Edition
- Realm of the Keepers (gaming clan)
- Return of the King
- Return of the King (3rd Lord of the Rings movie/book)
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Chinese novel)
- Release on Temporary License (UK corrections)
- Remote Office Test Line (telecommunications)
- Right of the Line
- Rise of the Lycans (Underworld 3 Movie)
- Return Of The Living Acid (band)
- Return of the Living Dead
- Rolling on the Laughing Floor
- Futenma Marine Corps Air Station (Okinawa, Japan)
- Reign of the Moon (United Guild of the Alliance)
- Return of the Mack (Mark Morrison song)
- Revelation of the Method
- Revenge of the Mummy (movie)
- Revolution of the Mind (band)
- Ride of the Month
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (BBC Three, Wednesday, dnesday, dnesday 9pm) ALL-ACTION archaeologist Indiana Jones embarks on a hunt for the legendary Lost Ark of the Covenant against insurmountable odds and a battalion of Nazis.
It will feature music from Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurrasic Park, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Star Wars, Hook, Jaws, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as well as the Olympic Fanfare and Theme.
2million for this faux Mercedes 300C that was used in the original Raiders of the Lost Ark movie.
Officials will screen either Ratatouille, Ice Age or Shrek in Ynysangharad Park, Pontypridd, on Friday, July 18, followed by The Goonies, Grease or Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
In addition, Raiders of the Lost Ark was inducted into the Entertainment Merchants Association's (EMA) Video Hall of Fame.
This edge-of-seat adventure, in which Harrison Ford plays an older, wiser, Indiana, will take you across continents and even back to the warehouse from the conclusion of the Raiders of the Lost Ark.
CONGRATULATIONS to the dance troupe 'Street Feet' who danced and mimed to music from Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Harry Potter and James Bond.