RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE - XX 20th ANNIVERSARY DELUXE BOX SET CONTAINS NEVER BEFORE SEEN EARLY CONCERT FOOTAGE AND FULL 2010 FINSBURY PARK VICTORY CONCERT.
What does RATM stand for?
RATM stands for Rage Against The Machine (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RATM
- Rail Travel Information System
- Reims A Toutes Jambes (French running shoes)
- Revenue per Available Ton Kilometer
- Raising Achievement Transforming Learning (Specialist Schools and Academies Trust)
- Rapsyn-Associated Transmembrane Linker
- Remote, All lines in, Three phase fault, Line current (electric power systems)
- Renaldo and The Loaf (music duo)
- Risk Analysis Testing Laboratory
- Rockin' ATLanta (band)
- Robotic All-Terrain Lunar Exploration Rover
- Recent Allergic-Type Manifestations
- Recursive Aggregate T-Matrix Algorithm
- Real Aroma Text Markup Language (hoax)
- Read and Take Notes (education)
- Regional AIDS Training Network
- Regional Atlantic Trading Note Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Rocket Assisted Take-Off
- Rocket Assisted Take-Off Gear
- Random Anti Terrorist Program
- Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (French: Paris Transport Authority)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/music/news/tom-morello-paul-ryan-is-the-embodiment-of-the-machine-our-music-rages-against-20120816) Rolling Stone 's column published Thursday, Tom Morello, the former lead guitarist of Rage Against The Machine and Audioslave, called Ryan's appreciation of the band "amusing, because he is the embodiment of the machine that our music has been raging against for two decades.
Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine, 6.
Assuming the supporters of the Rage Against The Machine Internet campaign feel they have now made their point and don't get on to their PCs again, it looks like Joe could be heading for a number one single after all," said HMV's Gennaro Castaldo.
RAGE Against The Machine have beaten X Factor winner Joe McElderry in the race to the Christmas No1 spot after the most bizarre festive chart battle for years.
POP mogul Simon Cowell said he was "gutted" at losing the battle for Christmas number one last night, as Rage Against The Machine beat X Factor winner Joe McElderry in the fight for the top spot.
Byline: Sarah Miloudi ROCK rap band Rage Against The Machine sprung one of the biggest surprises in chart history yesterday by snatching the coveted Christmas number one slot away from X Factor winner Joe McElderry.
SIR Paul McCartney has told how he beat chart contenders Rage Against The Machine in getting the first f-word to number one - by "mistake".