Rafael Vinoly Architects designed the planned four new towers while Beyer Blinder Belle handled the re-use and addition for the refinery.
What does RVA stand for?
RVA stands for Rafael Vinoly Architects (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVA
We have 86 other meanings of RVA in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular to Body Weight
- Right Ventricle to the Ending Body Weight (ratio)
- Right Ventricular/Left Ventricular
- Right Ventricle to Left Ventricle plus Septum (weight ratio of)
- Right Ventricular/Pulmonary Artery Gradient
- Residual Volume to Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Residual Volume/Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Right Ventricle Relative to Both Ventricles
- Raad Voor Accreditatie (Dutch: Board for Accreditation)
- Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed
- RAMAC Virtual Array (IBM storage system)
- Range of Variability Approach (hydrology)
- Rapid Visco Analyzer (Foss Food Technology Corp.)
- Reactive Volt-Ampere
- Rear Velocity Adjuster (part of a paintball gun)
- Recorded Voice Announcement
- Récupération Véhicules Accidentés (French automotive repair business)
- Rede Verde Amarela (Portuguese: Yellow Green Network)
- Reduced Visual Acuity
- Refugee Village Administrator (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 The spectacular Yurakucho Subway structural glass canopy was designed by Rafael Vinoly Architects with Dewhurst MacFarlane of London, as structural consultants.