Radiation readings on the fuel containing mass approximate one thousand rads per hour on contact.
What does R/H stand for?
R/H stands for Rads Per Hour
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 56 other meanings of R/H in our Acronym Attic
- Resolver to Digital
- Rig Down
- Report Data Archive and Retrieval System
- Retained Earnings
- Revolutionary / Evolutionary
- Rhymer/Educator (artist)
- Reiber and Felgenhauer (multiple sclerosis research)
- Ring Ground
- Runs Scored Per Game (baseball)
- Reinforcing/General Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul, report that the bacterium can grow and partially metabolize toluene or related compounds, even while subjected to constant irradiation of 6,000 rads per hour.