Under the arrangement, Radix will aim to secure Top-Level Domains, under ICANN's program to expand the Internet's addressing system.
What does RX stand for?
RX stands for Radix (Latin: Root; derivation of prescription)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RX
We have 5 other meanings of RX in our Acronym Attic
- Run What Ya Brung (racing)
- Royal Western Yacht Club (UK)
- Runway Condition Code (aircraft regulation)
- Restricted Weapons Zone
- Zeitschrift für Recht und Rechnungswesen (German: Journal of Law and Accounting; Austria)
- Radiant Crossover (Lexus)
- Radiation Experiments
- Radio (Morse Code abbreviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radix Systems has designed a simple but effective optical inspection detector which views the product just like a human inspector would, but is able to view the top and underside, can see subtle colour differences and spot contaminant pieces as small as 2mm.
Since its inception over 20 years ago, Radix Systems has operated from industrial units in Ramsey, Hampshire.
If there is a dry mouth, add Xuan Shen (Radix Scrophulariae), 15g, and Sheng Di (uncooked Radix Rehmanniae), 30g.