Zelle held a first-class license in radiotelephony, a second-class license in radiotelegraphy, and an extra class license in amateur radio, all from the Federal Communications Commission.
What does RADIO stand for?
RADIO stands for Radiotelegraphy
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RADIO
We have 1 other meaning of RADIO in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau Africain pour le Développpement Integré (French)
- Radiation Detection, Indication And Computation
- Research and Development in Advanced Network Technology (Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Reusable Air Defense Information Architecture using Next-generation Technology
- RCIED (Remote-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Detection Identification & Classification Algorithms (US Air Force)
- Radar Information Display System
- Research Animal Diagnostic and Investigative Laboratory (University of Missouri)
- ROCC (Regional Operations Control Center) to AWACS Digital Information Link
- Radar Intelligence
- Rural Area Delivery of Information and Organization
- Radio Broadcasting Industry Web Sites
- Research and Development Investment Strategy
- Regional Animal Disease Surveillance and Control for North America, the Middle East and the Arab Peninsula
- Renal Artery Diagnostic Imaging Study in Hypertension
- Remote Access Dial-In User Server
- Remote Aims Data Input User System (New Jersey)
- Remote Authentication Dial in User System (computer networks)
- Remote Authentication Dial-In User Server/Service (networking protocol)
- Research And Development for Image Understanding Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thought communication and control: a first step using radiotelegraphy.
About Xantic Xantic has been a pioneer in the communications world since 1904, dating back to the earliest days of maritime radiotelegraphy.