2]D from serum or plasma before quantification by radioreceptor assay (RA).
What does RRA stand for?
RRA stands for Radioreceptor Assay (detecting steroid hormones in blood serum)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RRA
We have 158 other meanings of RRA in our Acronym Attic
- Ridge Racer 5 (gaming; also seen as Ridge Racer V)
- Ridge Racer 6 (gaming)
- Ridge Racer VI (video game)
- Ridge Racer 64
- Ridge Racer 7 (gaming)
- Internal Revenue Service Restructuring, and Reform Act of 1998
- Race Relations Act
- Radiation Research Associates, Inc (Fort Worth, TX)
- Radio Relay Aircraft
- Radio Resource Allocation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A radioreceptor assay (RRA) based on the competitive binding of [1,25[(OH).
In 1998, we added the Kronus[R] TRAb radioreceptor assay (TRAb) to our test menu to reduce the number of requests for TSI.
The radioreceptor assay for TRAbs was developed first by Smith et al.
Radioreceptor assay for quantifying FK506 immunosuppressant in whole blood.
Radioreceptor assay of anti-TSH receptor antibody activity: Comparison of assays using unextracted serum and immunoglobulin fractions, and standardization of expression of activities.
Here we present a simple radioreceptor assay (RRA) to quantitate plasma and urine concentrations of LU135252, a recently discovered orally active selective antagonist of the [ET.
1) For that purpose, immunoassays have advantageously replaced earlier biological [4, 5] and radioreceptor assays .