According to the report, the gases mimic how a chemical, biological or radiological weapon may react if released, which, the police say will be done through tanks in July in all five boroughs.
What does RWPN stand for?
RWPN stands for Radiological Weapon (US DoD/US Department of Energy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RWPN in our Acronym Attic
- Read/Write Priority Ceiling Protocol
- Radar Waveform Processor Demonstration
- Red Wine Polyphenol Extract (nutrition research)
- Ronnie Walsh Physical Fitness (Dublin, Ireland)
- Rotary World Peace Fellowships
- Rwanda Women Parliamentary Forum
- Rada Wzajemnej Pomocy Gospodarczej (Polish: Council for Mutual Economic Assistance; 1949-1991)
- Radioactive Waste Policy Group (UK)
- Regional Water Planning Group (Texas)
- Red Wing Public Library (Minnesota)
- Redfern/Waterloo Partnership Project (Australia)
- RW Products Promotion Initiative
- Resilient Wireless Packet Ring (trademark of Harris Stratex Networks)
- Raw Water Pump Station
- Rollie Williams Paint Spot (Indiana and Michigan)
- Rob Woollen Personal Training (UK)
- Roger Williams Park Zoo (Providence, RI)
- Reading and Writing Quarterly (Taylor & Francis publication)
- Recreational Water Quality
- Rotary Wing Qualification Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
The topics include myths and facts about chemical-biological-radioactive-and nuclear (CBRN) incidents, characteristics of nuclear and radiological weapons, detecting and analyzing biological agents, technology for filtering air, and decontaminating chemical warfare agents.
Some military theorists believed that radiological weapons were of greater use than nuclear weapons, presaging the early 1980s debates on the neutron bomb as a potential weapon.
It is also being developed, with up to $140 million in funding by the US Government, as a medical countermeasure against chemical and radiological weapons, where its initial target indications are as a protective agent against the effects of acute radiation syndrome and delayed effects of acute radiation exposure.
Of an unknown number of plots being investigated, 17 involved facilitating British Muslims to fight abroad and nine were plots to develop chemical, biological or radiological weapons.
It is also being developed, with funding by the US Government, as a medical countermeasure against chemical and radiological weapons, where its initial target indications are as a protective agent against the effects of acute radiation syndrome and delayed effects of acute radiation exposure.
The mission of the office, according to Director David Noble, is to help reduce the risk that terrorists will acquire and use weapons of mass destruction, principally nuclear or radiological weapons, by establishing international partnerships and coordinating certain U.
Preventing the spread and use of nuclear, chemical, biological, and radiological weapons is essential for creating a more secure world; .