the question of whether the Green Run was a radiological warfare experiment, designed to test harm to foodstuffs and living creatures, is still open.
What does RW stand for?
RW stands for Radiological Warfare
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RW
We have 26 other meanings of RW in our Acronym Attic
- Red Volcano Zone (gaming; Sonic Robo Blast 2)
- Regionaler Volleyballverband Zürich (German; Swiss volleyball association; Meilen, Switzerland)
- Ronnie Van Zant (Lynyrd Skynyrd singer)
- Rudolf Virchow Zentrum (German: Rudolf Virchow Center; University of Würzburg; Würzburg, Germany)
- Runway Visibility Zone (aviation)
- Race Walking
- Radar Warning
- Radiation Work
- Radio Warfare
- Radio Watch (for ACG forms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The records were released, heavily censored by the government to remove specifics about radiological warfare agents and other details.
In 1942, biological warfare was assigned as a function of the Chemical Corps (known then as the Chemical Warfare Service) and, in 1949, radiological warfare was added.