the question of whether the Green Run was a radiological warfare experiment, designed to test harm to foodstuffs and living creatures, is still open.
What does RADLWAR stand for?
RADLWAR stands for Radiological Warfare
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Remote Access Data Laboratory (online data query service; Australia)
- Robotics Applications Development Laboratory (NASA)
- Rotary Anti-Defamation League
- Radiological Fallout
- Radiological Monitor(ing)
- Regional Air Defense Liaison Officer
- Radiological Operations
- Radiological Safety
- Radiological Survey Officer
- Radiological Survey
- Random-Walk Advection and Dispersion Model
- Rear Admiral
- Rear Admiral Upper Half (USCG, USNR, USN)
- Regional Acid Decomposition Model
- Regional Acid Deposition Model
- Relational Administration (job title)
- Risk Analysis and Decision Making
- Remote Alarm Display Map (Alcatel)
- Rear Admiral (Navy rank)
- Radiation/Radiological Monitoring
Samples in periodicals archive:
The records were released, heavily censored by the government to remove specifics about radiological warfare agents and other details.
In 1942, biological warfare was assigned as a function of the Chemical Corps (known then as the Chemical Warfare Service) and, in 1949, radiological warfare was added.